Interesting Route planner test

Old October 16th 04, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

Default Interesting Route planner test

I spotted this on the register, you may also find it amusing.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10...nav_road_test/

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with caravanning.
--
I must say that I find television very educational. The minute
somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book. - Groucho
Old October 17th 04, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

"Richard Cole" wrote in message
I spotted this on the register, you may also find it amusing.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10...nav_road_test/

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with caravanning.
--

But can you get a refund?

My bionav doesn't do directions very often, and managed to cause 700 of
damage to my Mercedes on Friday by having a discussion with our gatepost!

Old October 17th 04, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman

So Leyland_Leopard was, like

"Richard Cole" wrote in message
I spotted this on the register, you may also find it amusing.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10...nav_road_test/

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with
caravanning. --

But can you get a refund?

My bionav doesn't do directions very often, and managed to cause 700
of damage to my Mercedes on Friday by having a discussion with our
gatepost!

I've had one of these for a while now. I'm pretty impressed. For one
thing, they don't cost half as much to run as the article says, if you can
get them to earn their keep in other ways. For another thing, they have all
sorts of other uses. Try putting a Garmin Street Pilot in your insert room
of choice here and see how far it gets you. Only problem is that they tend
to freeze up if you check out possible upgrades. ;-)

--

Rich

Series 2a
RR 4.6