television instruction manual

Old October 16th 04, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
skubdoo

Default television instruction manual

I have recently purchased a 10in ferguson color tv..model number A10RWH and
unfortunatly no instruction manual ( probably why it was for sale in the
first place ) and as those of you who have one...its ideal for the van.
Can anyone supply me with or know of where I can get an instruction manual
for this model.

Old October 17th 04, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

"skubdoo" wrote in message
I have recently purchased a 10in ferguson color tv..model number A10RWH

and
unfortunatly no instruction manual ( probably why it was for sale in the
first place ) and as those of you who have one...its ideal for the van.
Can anyone supply me with or know of where I can get an instruction manual
for this model.

Did a google on your set and came up with this. There maybe someone there
that could give you a copy.

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/postt2550

Harry
trying to be helpful.