Renault mudflaps

Old October 17th 04, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gordon Austin

Default Renault mudflaps

I tow with a Renault Senic 2, I find it fills all my needs as a towcar, BUT,
in wet conditions it covers the front of the van with whatever else happens
to be lying on the road with the water!!. This is due to the way the rear
wheels are half exposed by the body styling below the rear bumper. I have
tryed the Renault mudflaps, but had to return them as useless, even the
Parts department said that many owners who live in the country invariably
return them for the same reason. I have tried Halfords without success, so
if anyone knows of a pair of Universal Mudflaps I can fit without having to
use a drill to fit them I would be eternally gratefull. Or have I got to buy
a front cover for the van??

Tankie