Route planner

Old October 18th 04, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Poppy

Default Route planner

Interesting review:-
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10...nav_road_test/ I've had one
of these for years,I can even shag mine when the occasion takes me!
Old October 18th 04, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Poppy wrote:

Interesting review:-
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10...nav_road_test/ I've had one
of these for years,I can even shag mine when the occasion takes me!

Not when it's operational as a navigator, I hope! g
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old October 18th 04, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman

So Hitch Lock was, like

Poppy wrote:

Interesting review:-
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10...nav_road_test/ I've had
one of these for years,I can even shag mine when the occasion takes
me!

Not when it's operational as a navigator, I hope! g

Since mine has to turn the mapping software upside down when travelling
South, and can't tell its left from its right, I can't see how this would
make it any worse.

Hmm, you've given me an idea...

--

Rich

Series 2a
RR 4.6
V8 trialler
dog, wife, kids, whatever

Old October 18th 04, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:36:41 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Brookman"
wrote:

Since mine has to turn the mapping software upside down when travelling
South, and can't tell its left from its right, I can't see how this would
make it any worse.

Richard

You need to update the new improved RearBioNav which has now been upgraded
to leave the front seat empty and to warn you about red lights, cyclist and
speed limits.

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with caravanning.
--
'Oh, in my younger days I spent some time in Uberwald,' said the
Patrician. 'In those days rich young men from Ankh-Morpork used to go

Old October 18th 04, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

wrote:

Since mine has to turn the mapping software upside down when travelling
South, and can't tell its left from its right, I can't see how this would
make it any worse.

Richard

You need to update the new improved RearBioNav which has now been upgraded
to leave the front seat empty and to warn you about red lights, cyclist
and
speed limits.

Ah, but does it turn on/off the wipers, lights and indicators when it senses
they're needed/not needed?

Mary

Richard

Old October 19th 04, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
stephent

Mine has been known to panic at roundabouts...on one occasion, when I
decided to circle the roundabout several times to allow time for map
reading...it simply resulted in the said map ending up being twisted around
so much that it ended up in a solid ball!!!