Alko Chasis and spare wheel carrier

Old October 18th 04, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Alko Chasis and spare wheel carrier

I have had a motor mover fitted and my spare wheel carrier as had to be
removed, anyone ealse had the carrier put ealsewhere?

Please reply to News Group.

Old October 18th 04, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

I have the carver motor mover and the alko spare wheel carrier. My caravan
is single wheel and the carrier is located behind the wheels while the motor
mover is in front.

Old October 18th 04, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Stewart" wrote in message
I have the carver motor mover and the alko spare wheel carrier. My

caravan
is single wheel and the carrier is located behind the wheels while the

motor
mover is in front.

Yes that's the arrangement I was offered if I bought a new Carver.
But I allready have a year old Reich and this is too low if fitted in front,
due to chasis design. It is higher if mounted at the rear.
My supplier has the Reich and Carver but recommended the use of my Reich
rather buy a Carver because of its better engineering.

Please reply to News Group.