Can U recommend a CL near Carlisle

Old October 23rd 04, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
henry partridge

Default Can U recommend a CL near Carlisle

Either club.Preferably with hook ups. Any info gratefully received but
please reply group as this email address is useless due to spam
Thanks

Old October 24th 04, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian

"henry partridge" wrote in message
Either club.Preferably with hook ups. Any info gratefully received but
please reply group as this email address is useless due to spam
Thanks

Yes this the following site is very good and near to Carlisle:
http://www.caravanpark-cumbria.com/

Brian

Old October 24th 04, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , henry partridge
muttered:
Either club.Preferably with hook ups. Any info gratefully received but
please reply group as this email address is useless due to spam
Thanks

I can't, but I live there! If have somewhere in mind, let me know where
it is and I'll give you an outline of what the area is like.

When are you planning to visit, and where were you looking for (north,
south, east or west)?
--
Andy

Old October 26th 04, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
henry partridge

Hi Andy

Thanks for your reply. I want to go weekend 5th and 6th of November. We
are meeting up with caravanning friends from Lancaster so Carlisle is kind
of half way. (I'm near Newcastle.) We don't seek anything special in the
way of requirements apart from preferably having hook-ups, the idea is more
to have a social weekend with friends we see a lot of in season but not this
time of year. The other chap who replied recommended Green Acres and we were
happy with that. However it is unfortunately closing this weekend so that's
out.

I am interested in the CL at Scaleby. The Greenacres lady says it is fine
BUT the she says area is VERY wet at the moment and that may give us
problems getting on and off the field. If you could give me some feedback
on that CL or any other nice one you know in the Carlisle area that would be
most appreciated.

Thanks
Kind Regards
Henry

"andy" wrote in message
In message , henry partridge
muttered:

Old October 26th 04, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
henry partridge

[...]

"andy" wrote in message
In message , henry partridge
muttered:

Old October 27th 04, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , henry partridge
muttered:
If you could give me some feedback

Check your email.

--
Andy
Old October 27th 04, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , henry partridge
muttered: