New Caravan Club CL Site

Old October 23rd 04, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
adtwales

Default New Caravan Club CL Site

New Caravan Club CL Site. North Wales

view at www.caravanwales.co.uk

Old October 23rd 04, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

view at www.caravanwales.co.uk

No twin axles. Ah well that's me out then. Shame as I qualify as an
Adult.

Fussy gits.

Harry
.................................................. ....

Old October 23rd 04, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

Old October 23rd 04, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

view at www.caravanwales.co.uk

No twin axles. Ah well that's me out then. Shame as I qualify as an
Adult.

Fussy gits.

Harry
.................................................. ...

Harry

Just like you

Too many DON'TS not enough do's

Still Pwllheli reminds me of BUTLITZ , one reason I started caravanning 30 + years
ago

Cheers

DieSea

Old October 23rd 04, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

Old October 23rd 04, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David klyne

view at www.caravanwales.co.uk

I like the website, but why so many restrictions. If there are genuine
reasons for not accepting twin axles and motorhomes why not explain. It
looks avery nice site but unfortunately the tone of the restrictions will
put people off. Just trying to help.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

---

Old October 23rd 04, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David klyne

Old October 24th 04, 06:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Harry Rogers vaguely muttered something like ...

view at www.caravanwales.co.uk

No twin axles. Ah well that's me out then. Shame as I qualify as an
Adult.

I'm sure they'll miss you ..

Fussy gits.

I dunno, they only seem to restrict twin axles and motorhomes, possibly it's
a size thing, small pitches, or something. It would help if they gave an
indication why they're banned, though at least they're honest about it and
it doesn't mean you book, travel and get turned away on arrival.

I liked this bit "We own part of the above lake and adjacent land in the
Snowdonia Mountains. We do allow users of our site to make recreational use
of the area if requested. " I wonder if they'll let me 'play' with the 4x4
and Trials bikes ?

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules !!!

Old October 24th 04, 06:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Old October 24th 04, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kqr

In article , wrote

"adtwales" wrote in message
New Caravan Club CL Site. North Wales

view at
www.caravanwales.co.uk

No twin axles. Ah well that's me out then. Shame as I qualify as an
Adult.

I'm sure they'll miss you ..

Fussy gits.

I dunno, they only seem to restrict twin axles and motorhomes, possibly it's
a size thing, small pitches, or something. It would help if they gave an
indication why they're banned, though at least they're honest about it and
it doesn't mean you book, travel and get turned away on arrival.

I liked this bit "We own part of the above lake and adjacent land in the
Snowdonia Mountains. We do allow users of our site to make recreational use
of the area if requested. " I wonder if they'll let me 'play' with the 4x4
and Trials bikes ?

The site is Grassed. I'd say the ban on twin axels and MH
is simply because they do not want the grass churned up.
[not that singles dont make a mess under the direction of
incompetants]Both twins and MH have a tendancy to do this
and being Wales and where it is I'll bet it's a soft site
most of the time.

I think they have just done this to reduce damage potential.