Cantilever sprung hinges for beds.

Old October 23rd 04, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capitol

Default Cantilever sprung hinges for beds.

Does anyone know where these hinges can be purchased?

Thanks

Capitol
Old October 23rd 04, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Smith

Capitol wrote:
Does anyone know where these hinges can be purchased?

Thanks

Capitol

I went to a local caravan dealer and bought/fitted the small damper
style catches that fit to top opening caravan cupboards. They are
strong enough to keep the top lid open to enable me to gain access to my
under seat storage areas but they are not strong enough to hold the
wooden lid open as well as the foam cushions too.
Curlytail