Web site update

Old October 26th 04, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

Default Web site update

At long last I have updated my noddy website. 6 new site reports.
http://tinyurl.com/94ke .

There's now over 150 photos in it.

Harry

Old October 27th 04, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

In message , Harry Rogers
writes
At long last I have updated my noddy website. 6 new site reports.
http://tinyurl.com/94ke .

There's now over 150 photos in it.

Watching paint dry is easier that waiting for the site pages to load off
the internal menu :-))

Probably too busy will try again later.
--
Roy

Old October 27th 04, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Thrilled

"Harry Rogers" wrote in message
At long last I have updated my noddy website. 6 new site reports.
http://tinyurl.com/94ke .

There's now over 150 photos in it.

Harry

Thank you for posting all those wonderful photo's of you, your family, your
dog, your expensive caravan, your expensive car, your ex[pensive
holidays.....in fact, I think that we all got the picture.

To anyone who hasn't yet enriched their lives by ogling Harry's lifestyle,
which is funded by the remuneration Harry receives from the British
Government as a defence 'advisor' (and, indeed, why waste money on decent
equipment for the troops when Harry needs a new Porsche?) then don't delay!,
click today - a 100.00 prize awaits the first person to remain awake for
longer than 3 minutes.....

Old October 28th 04, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy - \( the real Roy \)

"Roy" wrote in message
In message , Harry Rogers
writes
At long last I have updated my noddy website. 6 new site reports.
http://tinyurl.com/94ke .

There's now over 150 photos in it.

Watching paint dry is easier that waiting for the site pages to load off
the internal menu :-))

Probably too busy will try again later.
--
Roy

Try disabling any anti pop-up software, loads just fine for me. Keep it up
Harry don't be put off by adverse comments.

Roy - (the original, be aware of impostors!)

Old October 28th 04, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy - \( the real Roy \)

"Roy" wrote in message
In message , Harry Rogers
writes

Old October 28th 04, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Crawford

"Thrilled" wrote in message
.
Thank you for posting all those wonderful photo's of you, your family,

your
dog, your expensive caravan, your expensive car, your ex[pensive
holidays.....in fact, I think that we all got the picture.

Well just look at who's jealous of Harry, put a nappy over yer mouth cos
you're full of s**t.

Old October 28th 04, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Thrilled

"Jim Crawford" wrote in message

"Thrilled" wrote in message
.
..
Thank you for posting all those wonderful photo's of you, your family,

your
dog, your expensive caravan, your expensive car, your ex[pensive
holidays.....in fact, I think that we all got the picture.

Well just look at who's jealous of Harry, put a nappy over yer mouth cos
you're full of s**t.

Jealous? - Moi?!

Certainly not.

I think that Harry deserves every penny he manages to extract from the MOD -
far better to finance Harry's expensive car & caravan than to waste
taxpayers money on stuff for our over pampered troops, like bullet proof
vests and rifles that actually work. Let them throw rocks at the enemy.

We need more 'consultants' like Harry - lots more!.

They have helped make Britain what it is today

Go Harry! - get your snout in the trough......