Avondale Locker cover

Old October 26th 04, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave

Default Avondale Locker cover

Can any one help I require a front locker cover for my Avondale Avacet.
unfortunatly mine came off in transit. I can order from my Avondale dealer
but not until end of November.
I would like to get my hands on one urgently.

--
Dave

Old December 17th 04, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:21:14 GMT, "dave"
wrote:

I would like to get my hands on one urgently.

Filth!

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke