Dating an avondale... no, not going out with it, how old is it......

Old October 27th 04, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Dating an avondale... no, not going out with it, how old is it......

"Martin Edwards" wrote in message
I have a six berth Avondale Leda Malvern. I assume that there should be a
chassis plate on it somewhere. I also assume that this may give me a clue
as to what year it was made. I think that it's around 90 or so, but
anyone
suggest where to look?

On the A frame?

Or is your rig too modern to have anything so visible?

Mary

Old October 27th 04, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Tasker

Hi All

As you enter the main door turn around and look over the door. There may be
a small plate **AV****** the first two ** are the year, any newer and it
should be on the windows etc.

Paul Tasker
MOBILE CARAVAN SERVICES
07074 827537

Old October 29th 04, 04:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Edwards

Yup, found it, '89. Old enough to be a solid brit van, young enough to be
dry

Old October 29th 04, 04:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Edwards

Old October 31st 04, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

They like a good horror movie and a quiet drink before turning down the
lights and some soft music then you might get lucky...
Old October 31st 04, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Old October 31st 04, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Hey! she's only 15! you can't take date her!