can you reccomend some all year round sites?

Old October 29th 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Deb Gronow

Default can you reccomend some all year round sites?

we are taking deliver of a new van late Jan and are thinking of trying it
out Feb. half term if possible. We have 3 children aged 3 to 7 so are
looking for somewhere with good facilities.

All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

Old October 30th 04, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Deb Gronow

we are in South Wales
"BrianG" wrote in message
Which part of the country?

Old October 30th 04, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Deb Gronow

we are in South Wales
"BrianG" wrote in message
Which part of the country?

Old October 31st 04, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Deb Gronow
writes
we are in South Wales
"BrianG" wrote in message
Which part of the country?

"Deb Gronow" wrote in message
we are taking deliver of a new van late Jan and are thinking of trying

it
out Feb. half term if possible. We have 3 children aged 3 to 7 so are
looking for somewhere with good facilities.

All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

Caravan Club now issues a separate booklet on open all year sites, and
also those open over Xmas/New year. Don't know about C&CC, do they do
the same?
--
hugh
Old October 31st 04, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Deb Gronow
writes
we are in South Wales
"BrianG" wrote in message
Which part of the country?

Old October 31st 04, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:30:06 +0000, hugh ] wrote:

| In message , Deb Gronow
| writes
| we are in South Wales
| "BrianG" wrote in message
| Which part of the country?
|
| "Deb Gronow" wrote in message
| we are taking deliver of a new van late Jan and are thinking of trying
| it
| out Feb. half term if possible. We have 3 children aged 3 to 7 so are
| looking for somewhere with good facilities.
|
| All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
|

| Caravan Club now issues a separate booklet on open all year sites, and
| also those open over Xmas/New year. Don't know about C&CC, do they do
| the same?

The CCC sites are marked as Open all Year, in Your Place in the Country.
For the multitude of other sites, you have to read the Big Sites Book very
carefully, there are lots of small sites open all year.

--
Dave F

Old October 31st 04, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning