ccc rally gosford co Armagh

Old November 1st 04, 03:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Edwards

Default ccc rally gosford co Armagh

Just got back from a weekend in Gosford Park, Markethill where the CCC had a
rally on.

Delighted to see that my 89 Avondale and my mate's 92 Lunar together were
older than all the other vans together!

It was great, I was able to take 3 kids to the showers and all of us had a
cubicle each without having to que. Scalding hot water in the wash up area,
cos no one else was using it.

Call me an inverted snob, but I loved it!! Everyone else was obviously
having a jacuzzi or laying on a sunbed in their 7m 2 berth Hobbys while we
were otu & about chasing squirrels in the woods etc.

AND as if that wasn't great enough, they didn't live up to thier Mormon
Evangelist reputation, & NO ONE tried to bully us into joining and buying a
red bucket. (sorry, there is NO WAY I'm putting a bucket of water where my
15 month old daughter can fall into it.) Mind you, for Halloween, some
folks had floating candles in thiers!! Very Pretty!!