Don't forget to adjust your clocks!!

Old November 1st 04, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Default Don't forget to adjust your clocks!!

Christian McArdle wrote:

Also, don't forget to adjust the time and date on your computer.

Christian.

Steam computer? - done automatically these days.

Roy
Old November 1st 04, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Christian McArdle

Also, don't forget to adjust the time and date on your computer.

Steam computer? - done automatically these days.

I was referring to the fact that her clock appeared to be considerably out,
although it could have been the replies, I suppose, which arrived almost 12
hours before she posted.

Christian.