Camping on dockside at Le Havre

Old November 2nd 04, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

Default Camping on dockside at Le Havre

I know that you can camp overnight in the van at Bilbao but I'm not sure if
they allow it at Le Havre on the outward trip following PM crossing. Problem
on arises because of the chaos caused by P&O pulling out of Cherbourg. Any
advice would be appreciated.

Old November 3rd 04, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Robbie

"Harry Pleavin" wrote in message
I know that you can camp overnight in the van at Bilbao but I'm not sure

if
they allow it at Le Havre on the outward trip following PM crossing.

Problem
on arises because of the chaos caused by P&O pulling out of Cherbourg. Any
advice would be appreciated.

No problem staying over night at Le Havre. There is a car park just outside
the entrance to the embarkation area where caravans and motorhomes can stay.
Not very big, so I imagine it will be difficult to get a place in the
holiday season.