Thetford toilet flush, black bits!

Old November 7th 04, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Westwell

Default Thetford toilet flush, black bits!

All,

I have lost tract on where Thetford are with the toilet flush that causes
black bits!

Last I heard they were going to change their formula, is this new stuff
available? My 18 month old Thetford toilet is now suffering black bits as
was the bog in my previous van.

Regards,

Paul

Old November 7th 04, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Saunders

I went over to using the elsan ( usually sold in a twin pack) for no other
reason than that I thought the thetford was getting too expensive and also
the elsan was far more concentrated. Since then I've had no problems whereas
with the thetford the problem was quite bad.

Old November 7th 04, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nebulous

"Paul Westwell" wrote in message
All,

I have lost tract on where Thetford are with the toilet flush that causes
black bits!

Last I heard they were going to change their formula, is this new stuff
available? My 18 month old Thetford toilet is now suffering black bits as
was the bog in my previous van.

Regards,

Paul

There's some new fluid available to flush out the toilet and get rid of the
black bits. We've bought a bottle of it, but haven't used it yet. Its only a
flush, you dont use it all the time.

Neb