Towing With Nissan X Trail

Old November 7th 04, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry Collins

Default Towing With Nissan X Trail

Any one towing with this vehicle would like to hear your views.

Old November 7th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Superb tow car
Old November 7th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Superb tow car
Old November 8th 04, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jtc

wrote in message
Superb tow car

Seconded, effortless and responsive but have little past experience to
compare it with.

---
Oh my god! I hope outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Old November 11th 04, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David klyne

"Barry Collins" wrote in message
Any one towing with this vehicle would like to hear your views.

Barry

Had my 2.2 DCi Sport for 5 months now and have found it to be an excellent
tow car towing Sterling Eccles Topaz 1325kgs. Have so far towed over 3500
with it mainly in Europe but also in the UK. Jury still out on fuel economy
but it does seem to be improving as engine has become run in!

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports
For Grand Prix Fans www.donkeydoesf1.co.uk

---

Old November 11th 04, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Krikey

"David klyne" wrote in message
Had my 2.2 DCi Sport for 5 months now and have found it to be an excellent
tow car towing Sterling Eccles Topaz 1325kgs. Have so far towed over 3500
with it mainly in Europe but also in the UK. Jury still out on fuel

economy
but it does seem to be improving as engine has become run in!

I'll second that David. We have a 2.2 DCi too and tow a 'van c 1400 kg.
We've been to the Dordogne area with it. The X-Trail is a dream to tow with
and fuel economy, under all conditions, is better than our previous 2 litre
(petrol) Vectra.

Old November 11th 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry Collins

Thanks to all for your comments