Awning size AGAIN for Abbey

Old November 8th 04, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Long tall ugly

Default Awning size AGAIN for Abbey

Hello All,

Abbey 416 GTS 1995

Any one know the required awning size for above.

Having screwed my van I am left with bits....
so I have no means of measuring the van.
I got rid of all the paperwork and hand books
in temper (at me screwing my beloved van)
and I need to know the awning size.

I ran a tape along the rail bead of the awning and
ended up with 1060cm, this seems a bit long
and I wonder if I have measured the awning incorrectly.

Regards

John

Old November 9th 04, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Long tall ugly

Default Awning size AGAIN for Abbey Thanks Keith

Thanks for the swift responce..obviously I have a faulty tape measure
:-)
I notice the "Long tall ugly" sounds like we are 2 peas in a pod :-)

Regards
John

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:25:48 -0000, "keith"
wrote:

Your Awning Size is 9.52/31' 3"

.. .