Storage in Spain ????

Old November 9th 04, 01:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
thebloke

Default Storage in Spain ????

Hi, we currently store our caravan in France but we have now decided to move
it to Spain as we are thinking of moving out there permanently, so we think
it make sense to find storage nearer. does anyone know of a storage site/
compound from Costa Brava to Costa Blanca?. yer I know it's a big area but
at this moment in time we haven't decided which area we like the best and we
would prefer somewhere not too far off the A7. I know a lot of campsite in
Spain offer storage but the ones I have spoken too will, only allow storage
to people who have been on their site for more than 2 month (i.e they only
offer winter storage) .
can anyone help ?
thanks in advance
D.

Old November 9th 04, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
NEWSGROUPS

Try http://www.caravaninn.net/index2.html

Costa brava near to Sant Pere Pescador this is a storage and rent only site,
outside or undercover.

Regards

Steve

Old November 9th 04, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
thebloke

excellent just what I was looking for, thanks
anyone got others ?
. ..

Old November 11th 04, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken biddle

I keep mine at caravanning Montgri 155 euros a year and they will deliver
it to a site for you and pick it up when your finished Ken

Old November 11th 04, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken biddle

by the way where do you keep yours in France and how much do's it cost as I
was thinking of a change, Ken

Old November 13th 04, 01:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
thebloke

we keep it a little place owned by an English couple, but there's limited
space, so I really wouldn't want to post on the WWW, but if you contact me
direct then I'll give you the info, sorry to be secretive but I don't think
they would like me posting there address on the news groups with all the
spam and junk you get nowadays !!!.
contact me :- (drop the -try to send)
regards