All year sites

Old November 13th 04, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

Default All year sites

Does anyone have a website listing (or segregating) camping sites open
all year? (CC, CC&C and commercial.)

Phil
Old November 13th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nebulous

"Phil" wrote in message
Does anyone have a website listing (or segregating) camping sites open
all year? (CC, CC&C and commercial.)

Phil

Not necessarily what you want but the Caravan Club gave out a brochure of
all their sites open all year/Christmas with their October magazine.

I went to their site to see if I could download it, but got stuck in a loop.
They are saying that their winter brochure is available free by ordering
from the site for both members and non-members, but I am not sure if it is
the same thing.

Neb

Old November 13th 04, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:16:25 +0000, Phil wrote:

| Does anyone have a website listing (or segregating) camping sites open
| all year? (CC, CC&C and commercial.)

The Camping and Caravanning Club Big Sites Book (members only) is what you
need. It lists almost all the places you can camp in the UK, each one has
its opening and closing dates listed. You must however be careful to read
The full description of the site and all the symbols. Some sites do not
take caravans, some do not take tents, and so on.

--
Dave F
Old November 13th 04, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old November 14th 04, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:05:18 -0000, "Nebulous"
wrote:

Not necessarily what you want but the Caravan Club gave out a brochure of
all their sites open all year/Christmas with their October magazine.

Thanks, Neb. I have it.

Phil

Old November 14th 04, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:13:58 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:16:25 +0000, Phil wrote:

| Does anyone have a website listing (or segregating) camping sites open
| all year? (CC, CC&C and commercial.)

The Camping and Caravanning Club Big Sites Book (members only) is what you
need. It lists almost all the places you can camp in the UK, each one has
its opening and closing dates listed. You must however be careful to read
The full description of the site and all the symbols. Some sites do not
take caravans, some do not take tents, and so on.

Thanks, but I have it. But compiling a list of all-year sites from
this excelent book would take **ages**!

Phil
Old November 14th 04, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

Old November 14th 04, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:30:54 +0000, Phil wrote:

| On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:13:58 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
| wrote:
|
| On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:16:25 +0000, Phil wrote:
|
| | Does anyone have a website listing (or segregating) camping sites open
| | all year? (CC, CC&C and commercial.)
|
| The Camping and Caravanning Club Big Sites Book (members only) is what you
| need. It lists almost all the places you can camp in the UK, each one has
| its opening and closing dates listed. You must however be careful to read
| The full description of the site and all the symbols. Some sites do not
| take caravans, some do not take tents, and so on.
|
| Thanks, but I have it. But compiling a list of all-year sites from
| this excelent book would take **ages**!

True, but If you just want a site near ?????, there is no real problem.

--
Dave F