Static caravan looking for a home

Old November 14th 04, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kris

Default Static caravan looking for a home

Because of ageist management at current park my caravan needs to be
relocated.

Can anyone recommend a site in the North West, Yorkshire or North Wales area
that may be prepared to take it ?

Thanks
Kris

--
to reply its a dog not cat
Old November 14th 04, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Kris wrote:

Because of ageist management at current park my caravan needs to be
relocated.

Can anyone recommend a site in the North West, Yorkshire or North
Wales area that may be prepared to take it ?

Thanks
Kris

Could be a problem!

I bet that when the goverment brings in it's age discrimination legislation,
it won't apply to static caravans!g
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old November 14th 04, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Kris vaguely muttered something like ...
Because of ageist management at current park my caravan needs to be
relocated.

Reading between the lines ... Because someone didn't read the fine print
when they sited their static caravan, they now need to move it, or buy a
newer one ..

Can anyone recommend a site in the North West, Yorkshire or North Wales
area that may be prepared to take it ?

Depends what you want ...

http://search.msn.co.uk/results.aspx...van+si tes+uk

"Results 1-15 of about 8479 containing "static caravan sites uk""

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules !!!