OT Irish Digital Clock

Old November 14th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default OT Irish Digital Clock

I saw this and liked it so I am passing it on

The University of Dublin science students have finally finished the
digital clock they have been working on for 4 years.
Go to this site to see the results:
http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html

(remove the spam to reply)
Old November 14th 04, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"bill lord" wrote in message
I saw this and liked it so I am passing it on

The University of Dublin science students have finally finished the
digital clock they have been working on for 4 years.
Go to this site to see the results:
http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html

Brilliant! Thanks, Bill. How did you find it?

Mary

Old November 14th 04, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"bill lord" wrote in message
I saw this and liked it so I am passing it on

The University of Dublin science students have finally finished the
digital clock they have been working on for 4 years.
Go to this site to see the results:
http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html

Spouse thought it was brilliant too. We'd both like to have seen it at 2359
on 30 December 1999 ...

Mary

(remove the spam to reply)

Old November 14th 04, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

kev vaguely muttered something like ...
Sorry, I can't see the connection with caravanning

Hence the OT (Off Topic) in the subject line.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules !!!

Old November 14th 04, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"kev" wrote in message
Sorry, I can't see the connection with caravanning

Don't you ever share nice things with caravanning pals?

Mary