bump strip

Old November 21st 04, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
skubdoo

Default bump strip

I have been trying to locate an accessory shop or dealer who stocks the
thick rubber strip ( lower ) that runs the length of most caravans on the
bodywork, this strip seems to shrink in time and the worst case is that the
ends then appear out of the end caps.

My van is a Swift Challenger and I1m sure I`m not the only person with this
problem, any idea`s anyone ?.

Old November 21st 04, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

skubdoo wrote:

I have been trying to locate an accessory shop or dealer who stocks
the thick rubber strip ( lower ) that runs the length of most
caravans on the bodywork, this strip seems to shrink in time and the
worst case is that the ends then appear out of the end caps.

My van is a Swift Challenger and I1m sure I`m not the only person
with this problem, any idea`s anyone ?.

Any repair workshop which does caravan body repairs should have it by the
mile.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock