I found this great little site.

Old November 21st 04, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
fred

Default I found this great little site.

I found this great little site
"I found this great little site." wrote in message ...
I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link.
Thanks, Lisa

Then why bother to try and repost it?

Old November 21st 04, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

"fred" wrote in message ...

"I found this great little site." wrote in message ...
I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link.
Thanks, Lisa

Then why bother to try and repost it?

Just stop being an arsehole Fred and if it does not apply to you let others deal with it as they want.

Cheers, Peter.

Old November 22nd 04, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
fred

"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in message ...
Just stop being an arsehole Fred and if it does not apply to you let others deal with it as they want.

My post did not apply to you
Cheers arsehole

Old November 22nd 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

"fred" wrote in message ...

"I found this great little site." wrote in message ...
I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link.
Thanks, Lisa

Then why bother to try and repost it?

Just stop being an arsehole Fred and if it does not apply to you let others deal with it as they want.

Cheers, Peter.

That's not Fred, that's Ray Cutler, infamous troll and bog cleaner at
Brum Uni. Maybe a nice email to might do the
trick?

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
\/////////////////////////////\

Old November 22nd 04, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:56:44 -0000, "fred"
wrote:

I found this great little site
"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in message ...
Just stop being an arsehole Fred and if it does not apply to you let others deal with it as they want.

My post did not apply to you
Cheers arsehole

My post applies to you.

**** OFF, RAY!