Old October 26th 05, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

Default Storage in France

In message , Rich
writes
I guess this means "no interest"?

Rich

Don't take it personally Rich, for example I'd love to store the van
near Poitier it would be a great help for our regular trips to France
and beyond. The snag is we are all year round caravanners and like to
use the van from home in Britain too. The ideal would be two vans, one
stored in France with the other at home. Unfortunately it's difficult
to justify two vans financially. Rather suspect there's lots of us in
similar situations too.

I know of several couples who do store their vans in France and I'm sure
there is a demand, maybe it just needs a bit more time. Has your friend
thought about placing an ad in the CC magazine or the commercial caravan
and motorhome magazines?

Best of luck..
--
Bill