Cost of diesel in France and Spain? Help appreciated...

Old November 22nd 04, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mothed-out

Default Cost of diesel in France and Spain? Help appreciated...

Hi, I'm costing out a trip through France and Spain, then on to
Morocco.

Does anyone know roughly what current(ish) prices of diesel per litre
in France and Spain (and if you know for Morocco, well...that's great
)

thanks for any help.

moth
Old November 22nd 04, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"mothed-out" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I'm costing out a trip through France and Spain, then on to
Morocco.

Does anyone know roughly what current(ish) prices of diesel per litre
in France and Spain (and if you know for Morocco, well...that's great

Try http://www.see-search.com/business/f...iceseurope.htm

Rgds

Anddy R

Old November 22nd 04, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Andy R" wrote in message

"mothed-out" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I'm costing out a trip through France and Spain, then on to
Morocco.

Does anyone know roughly what current(ish) prices of diesel per litre
in France and Spain (and if you know for Morocco, well...that's great

Try http://www.see-search.com/business/f...iceseurope.htm

Rgds

Anddy R

Some years ago we met a couple who had similar plans to yours. However, when
they got to Morroco they couldn't face being hassled all the time and the
various security issues. They stayed less than 48 hours and said there were
others who had taken caravans who faced the same problems and returned
quickly to Spain.

Mike

Old November 22nd 04, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger frampton

"mothed-out" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I'm costing out a trip through France and Spain, then on to
Morocco.

Does anyone know roughly what current(ish) prices of diesel per litre
in France and Spain (and if you know for Morocco, well...that's great
)

thanks for any help.

moth

I always use http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/fuel/motfue001.html as they
give prices in local currency and in sterling to make comparison easy.

Roger

Old November 22nd 04, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

The cost of diesel in France is approx 60p/Litre and in Spain it is approx
51p/Litre. I have no figures for Morocco.

Cheers, Peter.

om...