looking to buy a caravan

Old July 5th 03, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy

Default looking to buy a caravan

What new van can you buy for 6500 !!!

Regards Another Andy

"andy" wrote in message
In message , Macca
muttered:
following on from this message I have found a 1990 Lunar Delta 560/4

caravan
for around 2,800 with awning and many extras, is this a good caravan to

be
considering buying ?

My thoughts on this exact same issue, was that ~3,000 is a lot of money
for a 13 year old 'van - even tho' it might be the 'market price'. 18
months ago, I was faced with a similar deal and decided to buy a brand
new 'van for 6,500 including a 5 year damp warrantee (regulars to this
group know my situation). With a 13 year old 'van, it's 'buyer beware'.
--
Andy

Old July 5th 03, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Doc

Andy expostulated:
What new van can you buy for 6500 !!!

Regards Another Andy

A new Hobby 450UB Excellent, in Germany in 2002.
Andy (t'other one) and I bought the same model 'vans from the same German
dealer getting, a 'gute preise' for ordering two!!

The has gone down against the Euro quite bit since then, so they'll be
more expensive this year.

Cheers, Doc.