Have you been to Spian with a pet dog? looking for info.

Old November 24th 04, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guest

Default Have you been to Spian with a pet dog? looking for info.

Hi all sorry for all the questions,
And thanks for all your help and e-mail's up to now,
I am looking for information on what is the best sites that are open in
winter months in Spain and Frence,
I think we have got it sorted out how to get to La Manga in Spain,
We have a dog which is now waiting on his Passport so we are not going this
January 2005,
Is there anybody in the NG that has taken there Dog to Spain and this site
(La Manga) in the
winter months and how did you get on with the dog over there?,
If you have any info or help please can you let us know,
Once again many thanks.

Yours
Mr & Mrs J Scott