Tell me

Old November 24th 04, 10:02 PM posted to uk.legal,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

Default Tell me

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:57:10 -0000, "Andrew M"
wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
How much of a **** do I have to be, to be in your gang?

Dunno but for anyone looking for new gang members please contact:

You mean , that's who's frogging me.
I don't have an astraweb account, Ray paid for that specifically to
forge people. What legal advice can you give for identity theft?

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
\/////////////////////////////\

Old November 24th 04, 11:29 PM posted to uk.legal,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Jordan

What an idiot you appear by responding to these posts.
Take a tip pal, get some form of brain.

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:57:10 -0000, "Andrew M"
wrote:

.. .

Old November 24th 04, 11:46 PM posted to uk.legal,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:29:33 GMT, "Ray Cutler"
wrote:

What an idiot you appear by responding to these posts.
Take a tip pal, get some form of brain.

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:57:10 -0000, "Andrew M"
wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
How much of a **** do I have to be, to be in your gang?

Dunno but for anyone looking for new gang members please contact:

You mean , that's who's frogging me.
I don't have an astraweb account, Ray paid for that specifically to
forge people. What legal advice can you give for identity theft?

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
http://philkyle2003.greatnow.com/

How silly do you look responding to my responses, Ray? Or should I
say, Ray, responding to my single post by writing zillions of threads
and frogging me, Ray? Just who is trolling who, Ray? It's all so
complicated, isn't it, Ray?

**** off, Ray.