Peaks and plateaus weekend break with Animal Aid

Old November 25th 04, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

Default Peaks and plateaus weekend break with Animal Aid

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:12:23 +0000, Steve Terry
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:49:31 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

On 25 Nov 2004 16:39:59 GMT, eyup (Foamcleanser)
wrote:

| It looks internet abuse to me.
|
| I don't see why - it's relevant to walkers and no-one has to go. I wish I knew
| what my work pattern was that week - I'd love to go.

The xpost to demon.local a classic troll pit gives it away.

Only if nobody likes you. Applicable in your case. Did you ever post
as Andy Mabbett when using your sock puppets?

If not you have a twin.

ROFFLE! Dave isn't satisfied with being hated on the UK's roads by
holding up everyone with his rolling roadbloack of a caravan, sorry,
'van, he also goes out of his way to be hated by the Usenet community
worldwide by preaching his fascist views on what other people can and
cannot say in a public forum.

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
\/////////////////////////////\
Old November 25th 04, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Terry

wrote:

| It looks internet abuse to me.
|
| I don't see why - it's relevant to walkers and no-one has to go. I wish I knew
| what my work pattern was that week - I'd love to go.

The xpost to demon.local a classic troll pit gives it away.

Only if nobody likes you. Applicable in your case. Did you ever post
as Andy Mabbett when using your sock puppets?

If not you have a twin.

ROFFLE! Dave isn't satisfied with being hated on the UK's roads by
holding up everyone with his rolling roadbloack of a caravan, sorry,
'van, he also goes out of his way to be hated by the Usenet community
worldwide by preaching his fascist views on what other people can and
cannot say in a public forum.

Then he is that prick mabbetts brother alright. If I ever see their
****ty little burger van I'll run it off the road.

--

Cheerio,

SUPPORT ISRAEL

Myths & Facts Online
A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict
By Mitchell G. Bard

http://tinyurl.com/ysepr

+------------------------+
| NO PLONKING ZONE |
+------------------------+
| | |
| | | |
..| |.. .| |..
...\| |/.... \| |/..

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.217% richest people in the world.
There are 5,986,950,449 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 13,049,551
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Newsgroup ettiquette

1) Tell everyone the Trolls don't bother you.
2) Say you've killfiled them, yet continue to respond.
3) Tell other people off who repsond despite doing so yourself.
4) Continually talk about Trolls while maintaining
they're having no effect.
5) Publicly post killfile rules so the Trolls know
how to avoid them.
6) Make lame legal threats and other barrel scraping
manoeuvres when your abuse reports are ignored.
7) Eat vast quantities of pies.
8) Forget to brush your teeth for several decades.
9) Help a demon.local poster with their email while
secretly reading it.
10) Pretend you're a hard ******* when in fact you're
as bent as a roundabout.
11) Become the laughing stock of Usenet like Mabbet
12) Die of old age
13) Keep paying Dr Chartham his fees and hope one day you
will have a penis the girls can see.
Old November 25th 04, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Terry

Old November 25th 04, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

wrote:

| It looks internet abuse to me.
|
| I don't see why - it's relevant to walkers and no-one has to go. I wish I knew
| what my work pattern was that week - I'd love to go.

The xpost to demon.local a classic troll pit gives it away.

Only if nobody likes you. Applicable in your case. Did you ever post
as Andy Mabbett when using your sock puppets?

If not you have a twin.

ROFFLE! Dave isn't satisfied with being hated on the UK's roads by
holding up everyone with his rolling roadbloack of a caravan, sorry,
'van, he also goes out of his way to be hated by the Usenet community
worldwide by preaching his fascist views on what other people can and
cannot say in a public forum.

Then he is that prick mabbetts brother alright. If I ever see their
****ty little burger van I'll run it off the road.

Mabbetry is strictly forbidden in demon.local, and caravans should be
strictly forbidden, especially by doddering tits who drive at 40mph
everywhere, like our Dave.

I hear Mabbets burgers have meat from a dubious source...

Old November 25th 04, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

Old November 25th 04, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Terry

wrote:

| It looks internet abuse to me.
|
| I don't see why - it's relevant to walkers and no-one has to go. I wish I knew
| what my work pattern was that week - I'd love to go.

The xpost to demon.local a classic troll pit gives it away.

Only if nobody likes you. Applicable in your case. Did you ever post
as Andy Mabbett when using your sock puppets?

If not you have a twin.

ROFFLE! Dave isn't satisfied with being hated on the UK's roads by
holding up everyone with his rolling roadbloack of a caravan, sorry,
'van, he also goes out of his way to be hated by the Usenet community
worldwide by preaching his fascist views on what other people can and
cannot say in a public forum.

Then he is that prick mabbetts brother alright. If I ever see their
****ty little burger van I'll run it off the road.

Mabbetry is strictly forbidden in demon.local, and caravans should be
strictly forbidden, especially by doddering tits who drive at 40mph
everywhere, like our Dave.

I hear Mabbets burgers have meat from a dubious source...

He never was very fussy about where he got his meat, usually the
public kharzi at Scratchwood.

Old November 25th 04, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Terry

Old November 25th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

wrote:

| It looks internet abuse to me.
|
| I don't see why - it's relevant to walkers and no-one has to go. I wish I knew
| what my work pattern was that week - I'd love to go.

The xpost to demon.local a classic troll pit gives it away.

Only if nobody likes you. Applicable in your case. Did you ever post
as Andy Mabbett when using your sock puppets?

If not you have a twin.

ROFFLE! Dave isn't satisfied with being hated on the UK's roads by
holding up everyone with his rolling roadbloack of a caravan, sorry,
'van, he also goes out of his way to be hated by the Usenet community
worldwide by preaching his fascist views on what other people can and
cannot say in a public forum.

Then he is that prick mabbetts brother alright. If I ever see their
****ty little burger van I'll run it off the road.

Mabbetry is strictly forbidden in demon.local, and caravans should be
strictly forbidden, especially by doddering tits who drive at 40mph
everywhere, like our Dave.

I hear Mabbets burgers have meat from a dubious source...

He never was very fussy about where he got his meat, usually the
public kharzi at Scratchwood.

Nasty. Although that could have a double meaning, if you know what I
mean. Chrith liketh Hot Dogth.

Old November 25th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

Old November 26th 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Caldwell

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:06:59 +0000, Steve Terry
wrote:

Dear Steve and/or Derek

I don't know who you are, but already I don't like you.

Welcome to my killfile

All the best

Simon