French Sites

Old November 28th 04, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
grum

Default French Sites

Any recommendations for good caravan sites in North West France, for a
family with 4 children aged 4 to 10?

grum

Old November 28th 04, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"grum" wrote in message
Any recommendations for good caravan sites in North West France, for a
family with 4 children aged 4 to 10?

grum

Yes,
Keep on driving for a day at least to reach some decent weather.
Dave|K.

---
Outgoing mail certified Virus Free.

Old November 29th 04, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"grum" wrote in message
Any recommendations for good caravan sites in North West France, for a
family with 4 children aged 4 to 10?

As mentioned elsewhere, for a few more hours driving you get a big
improvement in the weather, try and get south of the Loire where the weather
gets a lot warmer, even better, try and get south of Royan. We regularly
stay at sites in the Vendee & Medoc regions, otherwise when you've paid for
the ferry across the channel it seems a shame to still have to put up with
the same weather you get at home. We've got kids around the ages of yours
and a couple of our favourite sites are http://www.chm-montalivet.com/ &
http://www.lecolombier-naturisme.com/

Rgds

Andy R

Old November 29th 04, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Andy R" wrote in message

"grum" wrote in message
Any recommendations for good caravan sites in North West France, for a
family with 4 children aged 4 to 10?

As mentioned elsewhere, for a few more hours driving you get a big
improvement in the weather, try and get south of the Loire where the

weather
gets a lot warmer, even better, try and get south of Royan. We regularly
stay at sites in the Vendee & Medoc regions, otherwise when you've paid

for
the ferry across the channel it seems a shame to still have to put up with
the same weather you get at home. We've got kids around the ages of yours
and a couple of our favourite sites are http://www.chm-montalivet.com/ &
http://www.lecolombier-naturisme.com/

Rgds

Andy R

I agree with Andy, they are both great sites. And if you didn't want to
travel quite so far, you could try www.cap-natur.com south of the Loire in
the Vendee.

If you need an English contact, Suzanne Piper is their UK agent and will
help with any info.
www.france4naturisme.com

(http://www.france4naturisme.com/question.asp?lg=u)

Mike