Places of intelligence and order?

Old December 2nd 04, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Places of intelligence and order?

Hello,

I wish to visit Great Britain and Europe in a camper-van, and I
especially want to go to the places that reflect a high degree of
intelligence, gentleness, and order.

I realize that such qualities are rare, but I wonder if some of you
might have some helpful ideas about this subject.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Robert

Old December 2nd 04, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gertrude

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I wish to visit Great Britain and Europe in a camper-van, and I
especially want to go to the places that reflect a high degree of
intelligence, gentleness, and order.

I realize that such qualities are rare, but I wonder if some of you
might have some helpful ideas about this subject.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Robert

Best to stay where you are pal.

Old December 2nd 04, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On 2 Dec 2004 03:02:43 -0800, wrote:

| Hello,
|
| I wish to visit Great Britain and Europe in a camper-van, and I
| especially want to go to the places that reflect a high degree of
| intelligence, gentleness, and order.

For order try Germany. Very orderly bunch the Germans.

In the UK use Camping and Caravanning club sites
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/
You do not need to be a member to use most CCC Sites, but fees are cheaper
for members. Check the details carefully, campervans are not allowed on
some sites. Booking in summer and around UK bank holidays is essential.

--
Dave F
Old December 2nd 04, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning