how to advance book

Old December 3rd 04, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jess

Default how to advance book

How do you advance book a site for 31st march when that's when it opens? (I
am not speaking about club sites here)

Old December 3rd 04, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Jess vaguely muttered something like ...
How do you advance book a site for 31st march when that's when it opens?
(I am not speaking about club sites here)

That would depend upon the site and any available contact numbers.

If they're not available, you can't ..

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

Old December 4th 04, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Paul - xxx
writes
Jess vaguely muttered something like ...
How do you advance book a site for 31st march when that's when it opens?
(I am not speaking about club sites here)

That would depend upon the site and any available contact numbers.

If they're not available, you can't ..

Unless they have a web site?
--
hugh

Old December 7th 04, 05:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Bradbury

In message , hugh
] writes
In message , Paul - xxx
writes
Jess vaguely muttered something like ...
How do you advance book a site for 31st march when that's when it opens?
(I am not speaking about club sites here)

That would depend upon the site and any available contact numbers.

If they're not available, you can't ..

Unless they have a web site?

Or write to them? There's usually someone available to pick up the mail!

--
John Bradbury
Old December 7th 04, 05:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Bradbury

In message , hugh
] writes
In message , Paul - xxx