Damaged Awning

« Television | test »

Old December 3rd 04, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
graham

Default Damaged Awning

Last Oct took the van out for one last airing before putting it away for the
winter, wish we hadnt bothered due to the fact our awning was damaged
beyond repair. i was wondering if there is a market out there for damaged
awnings. Its ripped along one of the legs on the main awning and a small
rip to the window in the front panel and a couple of bent poles. Its a
Dormea Cardinal size 12 and its less than a year old in Burgandy.

If any one knows of anyting about damaged awnings and if there is a market
for them i would apprecaite the information as it just sitting in my garage
collecting dust.

Old December 3rd 04, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"graham" wrote in message
Last Oct took the van out for one last airing before putting it away for

the
winter, wish we hadnt bothered due to the fact our awning was damaged
beyond repair. i was wondering if there is a market out there for damaged
awnings. Its ripped along one of the legs on the main awning and a small
rip to the window in the front panel and a couple of bent poles. Its a
Dormea Cardinal size 12 and its less than a year old in Burgandy.

I would think Dormea would be able to repair it for you, or any good
repairer, then if you are insured you could sent the invoice or an estimate
for the cost. As it is less than a year old you might find they will cover
the cost of a new one.

Please reply to News Group.