Water system warning!

Old December 4th 04, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Water system warning!

Spouse dreamt last night that our caravan water system had frozen and
damaged the heat exchange unit because he hadn't drained it.

He checked this morning and it was OK but it was a fright, could have been
expensive.

So this is a reminder that you should be draining your system to avoid frost
damage. Even the most experienced can forget ...

Happy Christmas!

Mary

Old December 4th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:05:34 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

| Spouse dreamt last night that our caravan water system had frozen and
| damaged the heat exchange unit because he hadn't drained it.
|
| He checked this morning and it was OK but it was a fright, could have been
| expensive.
|
| So this is a reminder that you should be draining your system to avoid frost
| damage. Even the most experienced can forget ...

Then remember to close the drain tap when you next use the van.
D*nm thing leaked and I thought It must frozen because I had forgotten to
drain it. Doh!

--
Dave F
Old December 4th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old December 4th 04, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:23:46 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

Doh!

Correct.

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
\/////////////////////////////\

Old December 4th 04, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:23:46 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

Doh!

Correct.

If you need to know anything else, just ask me.

Old December 4th 04, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
Phil Kyle

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:51:22 -0000, "Ray Cutler"
wrote:

.. .

Why are you such a k00ky post-humping ****?

Old December 4th 04, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
Phil Kyle

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:51:22 -0000, "Ray Cutler"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Doh!

Correct.

If you need to know anything else, just ask me.

Why are you such a k00ky post-humping ****?

Why am I talking to myself?