Faulty fridge

Old December 4th 04, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Default Faulty fridge

My pal has a three year old (and a couple months, so ??? !!! warranty) Lunar
caravan. In France this summer he thought he might be able to cool the
fridge contents better if he put it on gas as well as mains electricity, so
he switched off the electric and found that the temperature started rising.
On gas, with a good blue flame there is no cooling effect at all in the
fridge; in fact it warms it up. On electricity it works fine.
Leisure sales, Cheshire have had the van for two weeks and apart from taking
the fridge out, have done nothing to sort it. Neither have they contacted
Electrolux (Dometic as it now is).
Anyone a clue?
DaveK.

---
Outgoing mail certified Virus Free.

Old December 4th 04, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Edwards

Nope, I've got a 23 yr old electrolux that does exactly thesame.....
Allegedly if you take the fridge out and set it upside down for a few days
that might sort it. Alternatively, lift the lid off, suck your teeth and
say, "Oh, Seventy quid mate" and it'll miraculously start to work again!!

Old December 4th 04, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Martin Edwards" wrote in message
Nope, I've got a 23 yr old electrolux that does exactly thesame.....
Allegedly if you take the fridge out and set it upside down for a few days
that might sort it. Alternatively, lift the lid off, suck your teeth and
say, "Oh, Seventy quid mate" and it'll miraculously start to work again!!

Thanks for the tip, but I can't imagine why it would work on electric and
not on gas.
I'll pass it on though,
Regards, DaveK.

---
Outgoing mail certified Virus Free.

Old December 4th 04, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:36:07 -0000, "davek"
wrote:

My pal has a three year old

SICK PEDO!!!!!!!1

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
\/////////////////////////////\
Old December 4th 04, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:36:07 -0000, "davek"
wrote:

My pal has a three year old

SICK PEDO!!!!!!!1

Old December 4th 04, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:36:07 -0000, "davek"
wrote:

My pal has a three year old

SICK PEDO!!!!!!!1

See, I worked 'cycles' into this thread too.
Bloody smart I am.

-

Phil Kunt abUsenet Arsehole
\/////////////////////////////\
http://philkunt2003.greatnow.com/
\/////////////////////////////\

Old December 4th 04, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:50:24 -0000, ""Ray Cutler"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

My pal has a three year old

SICK PEDO!!!!!!!1

See, I worked 'cycles' into this thread too.
Bloody smart I am.

-

Phil Kunt abUsenet Arsehole
http://philkunt2003.greatnow.com/