Megapulse

Old December 4th 04, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Thompson

Default Megapulse

Has anyone had any experience with a Megapulse Battery Conditioner? It is a
unit that you hook up to your deep cycle battery and it pulses a high
frequency and reverses the sulphation process and extends the life of the
battery and can put new life into 'expired' batteries. I have seen a little
about them on the net and they cost about NZ$100.00.
Are there any other products that help extend the life of a deep cycle
battery?
Cheers
--
Chris

Old December 4th 04, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Chris Thompson" wrote in message

Has anyone had any experience with a Megapulse Battery Conditioner? It is
a unit that you hook up to your deep cycle battery and it pulses a high
frequency and reverses the sulphation process and extends the life of the
battery and can put new life into 'expired' batteries. I have seen a
little about them on the net and they cost about NZ$100.00.
Are there any other products that help extend the life of a deep cycle
battery?

Wouldn't think so. Batteries, even quite new ones-in particular deep cycle
leisure types can be knackered by allowing the battery voltage to drop below
ten volts.
Once a cell has deteriorated so it won't hold a charge it's had it.
DaveK.

---
Outgoing mail certified Virus Free.

Old December 4th 04, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Doc

"Chris Thompson" had asked;
.Has anyone had any experience with a Megapulse Battery Conditioner?

.. . . . . ------*******-------
Chris, I don't have one, but I have read a very affirmative report, in a
French mag.

They re-juvenated a 'clinically dead' (their phrase) battery by using the
Megapulse charger, and were very impressed by its action.

It's made by the German Co., Novitec see http://www.novitec.de and costs
60Euros. Looks a very useful charger to me.

Cheers, Doc

Old December 4th 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JB

"Doc" wrote in message

"Chris Thompson" had asked;
.Has anyone had any experience with a Megapulse Battery Conditioner?

. . . . . ------*******-------
Chris, I don't have one, but I have read a very affirmative report, in a
French mag.

They re-juvenated a 'clinically dead' (their phrase) battery by using the
Megapulse charger, and were very impressed by its action.

It's made by the German Co., Novitec see http://www.novitec.de and costs
60Euros. Looks a very useful charger to me.

Cheers, Doc

When you say a "deep cycle" do you mean a normal car\leisure battery? If
that's true it sounds like a really good idea.

Old December 4th 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JB

"Chris Thompson" had asked;

Old December 4th 04, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:18:47 -0000, "JB"
wrote:

"Doc" wrote in message

"Chris Thompson" had asked;
.Has anyone had any experience with a Megapulse Battery Conditioner?

. . . . . ------*******-------
Chris, I don't have one, but I have read a very affirmative report, in a
French mag.

They re-juvenated a 'clinically dead' (their phrase) battery by using the
Megapulse charger, and were very impressed by its action.

It's made by the German Co., Novitec see http://www.novitec.de and costs
60Euros. Looks a very useful charger to me.

Cheers, Doc

When you say a "deep cycle" do you mean a normal car\leisure battery? If
that's true it sounds like a really good idea.

No he means a bike with really long pedals.

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
\/////////////////////////////\
Old December 4th 04, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:18:47 -0000, "JB"
wrote:

"Chris Thompson" had asked;

Old December 4th 04, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
Phil Kyle

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:18:47 -0000, "JB"
wrote:

"Doc" wrote in message

"Chris Thompson" had asked;
.Has anyone had any experience with a Megapulse Battery Conditioner?
. . . . . ------*******-------
Chris, I don't have one, but I have read a very affirmative report, in

French mag.

They re-juvenated a 'clinically dead' (their phrase) battery by using

the
Megapulse charger, and were very impressed by its action.

It's made by the German Co., Novitec see http://www.novitec.de and

costs
60Euros. Looks a very useful charger to me.

Cheers, Doc

When you say a "deep cycle" do you mean a normal car\leisure battery? If
that's true it sounds like a really good idea.

No he means a bike with really long pedals.

Bloody smart I am, you have to be up early in the morning to catch ME out.

--

Phil Kunt abUsenet Arsehole