winter site

Old December 5th 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jenny hodges

Default winter site

does anybody know of a winter site near to Diss in Suffolk

Old December 5th 04, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

I may be wrong but I thought Diss was in Norfolk.

Cheers, Peter.

Old December 6th 04, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in message
I may be wrong but I thought Diss was in Norfolk.

Depends how near to Diss you are or aren't.

Rgds

Andy R

Old December 6th 04, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jenny hodges

sorry i should of said that we have family that live in eye so need to know
of any sites near to diss.
thanks

Old December 6th 04, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Smith

"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in message
I may be wrong but I thought Diss was in Norfolk.

Cheers, Peter.
While I agree that Diss is in Norfolk you only need to travel about 200

yards south to be in Suffolk. :-))
yet another Peter

Old December 6th 04, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Thanks for that John, Jenny had clarified it by saying that she meant to say
she had relatives in Eye and needed a site near Diss. Eye is, of course, in
Suffolk.

Cheers, Peter.