My teddy for sale on ebay

Old December 6th 04, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

Default My teddy for sale on ebay

Although I really love my teddy, Papa (the *******) thinks that I have
outgrown him er her.
Here is the love of my life -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=553998396 5
&rd=1
Papa says, to make ammends he will buy me a microwavable teddy with which I
might singe my jacobs.
Very odd my Papa, runs in the family methinks.

--

Phil Kyle abUsenet Arty Choke
\/////////////////////////////\

Old December 8th 04, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Secret Squirrel

Phil Kyle wrote:
Although I really love my teddy, Papa (the *******) thinks that I have
outgrown him er her.
Here is the love of my life -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=553998396 5
&rd=1
Papa says, to make ammends he will buy me a microwavable teddy with which I
might singe my jacobs.
Very odd my Papa, runs in the family methinks.

Shoulda waited until "Papa the *******" died, then auctioned
his ghost with the teddy

Old December 10th 04, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
Phil Kyle

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 00:43:32 -0000, "Ray Cutler"
wrote:

Very odd my Papa, runs in the family methinks.

Is he an alchy too?

Old December 11th 04, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
ah

wrote:

Very odd my Papa, runs in the family methinks.

Is he an alchy too?

I should know.

Can he fit through the kitchen door?

Yes or no.

Stop wriggling!
--
ah makes a good eye squint

Old December 11th 04, 01:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
Phil Kyle

"ah" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
wrote:

Very odd my Papa, runs in the family methinks.

Is he an alchy too?

I should know.

Can he fit through the kitchen door?

Yes or no.