Old December 16th 05, 06:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

Default For Mary Fisher - Merry Christmas you old trout.

On the 1st day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, a pikey in
Burberry.

On the 2nd day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, two tracksuit tops
and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 3rd day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, three navel studs,
two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 4th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, four stolen phones,
three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 5th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, fiiiveee gooolldd
riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops
and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 6th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, six teens
a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel
studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 7th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, seven scallies
stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen
phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 8th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, eight midriffs
showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee
gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two
tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 9th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, nine ladies
drinking, eight midriffs showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens
a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel
studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 10th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, ten lads
joy-riding, nine ladies drinking, eight midriffs showing, seven
scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs,
four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey
in Burberry.

On the 11th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, eleven prammers
pushing, ten lads joy-riding, nine ladies drinking, eight midriffs
showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee
gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two
tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 12th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, twelve chavvers
chavving, eleven prammers pushing, ten lads joy-riding, nine ladies