Telt larsen

Old August 1st 03, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
simon

Default Telt larsen

I have the chance of a Telt Larsen awning. Anyone ever heard of them
beforwe... thx

Old August 1st 03, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"simon" wrote in message
I have the chance of a Telt Larsen awning. Anyone ever heard of them
beforwe... thx

Yes I used to have one, it was fine.
Not made now, taken over/was someone like Trio or Issabella.

Please reply to News Group.

Old August 2nd 03, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

I had one, it was good value, more than adequate. Now have a Bradcot which
is not quite as good.

Old August 2nd 03, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KGS

I had one, it was good value, more than adequate. Now have a Bradcot

which
is not quite as good.

Why isn't your Bradcot not quite as good

Keith

Old August 3rd 03, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Keith, I have just gone out to the caravan and checked; our awning is also a
Bradcot Classic, bought new last year, it is 16 months old. When I see it
again I also am reminded that the awning bag is ridiculously small, we
cannot get the full awning in, have to carry parts in another bag.
I was doing a comparison with the Telts Larsen which was the last one we
had. We have had many awnings over the last 30 years so I think can make a
reasonable comparison.
"KGS" . wrote in message
Stewart I have a Bradcot Classic and I cannot fault it. Are you sure yours
isn't a second.

Keith

Old August 10th 03, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry Harris

I have the chance of a Telt Larsen awning. Anyone ever heard of them
beforwe... thx

Hi
I've had one for several years. Absolutely no problems despite my
abuse of it :-)

Cheers