advertising avante 362

Old March 6th 05, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
j*

Default advertising avante 362

my father recently passed away which has left his little used elddis avante
362 2004 model to be sold, wheres the best place to advertise it, magazine
etc?

Old March 6th 05, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Robert Talarczyk

"j*" [email protected] wrote in message
my father recently passed away which has left his little used elddis

avante
362 2004 model to be sold, wheres the best place to advertise it, magazine
etc?

You could try Ebay

Rob

Old March 7th 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Robert Talarczyk" wrote in message
"j*" [email protected] wrote in message
my father recently passed away which has left his little used elddis

avante
362 2004 model to be sold, wheres the best place to advertise it,
magazine
etc?

You could try Ebay

and AutoTrader
DaveK.

Old March 7th 05, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Secret Squirrel

Robert Talarczyk wrote:

You could try Ebay

Rob

I am making this writings to you on behalf of my client in Nigeria who
is wireing a large sum of currency to me. His wishings are to purchase
this item from you and I am to be sending you the amount of 30'000 then
my courier is to collect this item and to be shipping it to him. Then
you will please write him a cheque to be covering the difference in the
costing.

I'm sure you'll see what I mean as soon as it goes on eBay :-)