AA Route Finder

« test | test »

Old March 7th 05, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dgethin

Default AA Route Finder

On the AA Website they used to give you the option for towing caravans
(Route Finding), to find the best route for towing. What has happened to it.
Is there another website for the best route for caravans.

Old March 8th 05, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

try www.viamichelin.co.uk

Old March 8th 05, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

try www.viamichelin.co.uk

Old March 8th 05, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Keith" wrote in message
try www.viamichelin.co.uk

"Dgethin" wrote in message
On the AA Website they used to give you the option for towing caravans
(Route Finding), to find the best route for towing. What has happened to
it.

snip

The option has been removed ...... Richard

Old March 8th 05, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Keith" wrote in message
try www.viamichelin.co.uk

Old March 10th 05, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jim.johnson

"Richard" wrote in message

"Keith" wrote in message
try www.viamichelin.co.uk

"Dgethin" wrote in message
On the AA Website they used to give you the option for towing caravans
(Route Finding), to find the best route for towing. What has happened to
it.

snip

The option has been removed ...... Richard

On the question of routs finders, I wonder if it would be possible to show
the distances in tenths of a mile as opposed to yards. Jim

Old March 10th 05, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jim.johnson

"Richard" wrote in message

"Keith" wrote in message
try www.viamichelin.co.uk

Old March 10th 05, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gordon Austin

On most "Route finders" I think you will find they quote either Miles &
yards or Kilometers the fractions of which will obviously be tenths of a
kilometer. It will all depend on which option you choose! I haven't yet seen
one quoting tenths of a mile.
Tankie
"jim.johnson" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in
message ...

"Keith" wrote in message
try www.viamichelin.co.uk

Old March 10th 05, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gordon Austin

"Keith" wrote in message
try www.viamichelin.co.uk

Old March 10th 05, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Gordon Austin" wrote in message
On most "Route finders" I think you will find they quote either Miles &
yards or Kilometers the fractions of which will obviously be tenths of a
kilometer. It will all depend on which option you choose! I haven't yet
seen one quoting tenths of a mile.

No, the nearest would (should) be eighths - furlongs.

Mary

« test | test »