fresh test

Old March 10th 05, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart Duncan

Default fresh test

having problems so please excuse this test

Old March 10th 05, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Stewart Duncan" wrote in message
having problems so please excuse this test

NO.

Old March 10th 05, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old March 10th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart Duncan

David, since you asked I shall tell you of my problem; yesterday my computer
(Windows 2000) dropped speedtouch broadband and I completely lost the
internet. Finally got it re-connected but no longer with speedtouch but now
with Wanadoo Broadband.
I lost all my newsgroup information and could not post to the test groups
even once I accessed them.
I have regularly posted to this group and it was the only one I could be
sure of. Now all is OK but still cannot remember all the newsgroups I
subscribed to.

Old March 10th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:03:38 -0000, "Stewart Duncan"
wrote:

| having problems so please excuse this test

Your tests are all failing ;-)

--
Dave F
Old March 10th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old March 10th 05, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Sorry.
Thought you were trying to wind us up, as you will know this out of all the
NGs we subscribe to is the only one that gets daft posts from strange
people.
I did get about 5 of your tests.
Glad you are sorted outwith Broadband.

Please reply to News Group.

Old March 10th 05, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

Now all is OK but still cannot remember all the newsgroups I
subscribed to.

You obviously have impeccable taste by remembering only this one!