Free Copy of Caravan Life

Old March 12th 05, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gareth Slee

Default Free Copy of Caravan Life

http://www.caravanlife.co.uk/sample/default.asp

--
Gareth Slee
Old March 21st 05, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
m...
http://www.caravanlife.co.uk/sample/default.asp

--
Gareth Slee

I can't find anything about a free copy.

Mary

Old March 21st 05, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Mary Fisher said the following on 21/03/2005 21:34:
"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
m...

http://www.caravanlife.co.uk/sample/default.asp

--
Gareth Slee

I can't find anything about a free copy.

Mary

Still waiting for ours!

Roy

Old March 21st 05, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
m...
http://www.caravanlife.co.uk/sample/default.asp

--
Gareth Slee

I can't find anything about a free copy.

The link is no longer takeing one to the correct web site.
It did a few days ago and I was able to give my name/address for a free
copy.

Please reply to News Group.