french "push pins"

Old March 13th 05, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les

Default french "push pins"

hi peeps
looking for a site in the CC Europe 1 site book ive come across two sites
(P324 bottom R/H corner) quite close to each other but conflict with
directions and address with the "push-pin"site in auto route.can any-one
clear it for me the two sites are "camp municipal des dunes" in bray-dunes
and "camping perroquet plage frontiere" bray dunes
Which is the one that is in the middle of Bray-Dunes ????

--
les m
"appy "vanin

Old March 13th 05, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"les" wrote in message
hi peeps
looking for a site in the CC Europe 1 site book ive come across two sites
(P324 bottom R/H corner) quite close to each other but conflict with
directions and address with the "push-pin"site in auto route.can any-one
clear it for me the two sites are "camp municipal des dunes" in bray-dunes
and "camping perroquet plage frontiere" bray dunes
Which is the one that is in the middle of Bray-Dunes ????

What on earth is a 'push pin'?

I know what drawing pins are, but!

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

--
les m
"appy "vanin

Old March 13th 05, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:50:26 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

What on earth is a 'push pin'?

I know what drawing pins are, but!

A Push Pin is a site location that is user defined on Microsoft
Autoroute.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old March 13th 05, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les

thanks bill !!!!!!!!!
les

Old March 13th 05, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les

thanks bill !!!!!!!!!
les

Old March 13th 05, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Alan Holmes said the following on 13/03/2005 14:50:

What on earth is a 'push pin'?

I know what drawing pins are, but!

For sticking into effigies of people you have killfiled!

...... They are the software equivalent of a coloured pin as used in
sticking into a paper map on a wall to identify a location etc.

Roy

Old March 15th 05, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Bowyer

Sorry to "hijack" your thread les...did you download the french pushpin file
from somewhere - if so can you steer me towards it ? I'd be grateful

Cheers

Steve