Sandsend

Old March 13th 05, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bram

Default Sandsend

Does anyone know of or have any contact details for a caravan park just
north of Whitby. I believe its called Sandsend but the chap who told me of
it had no phone number and couldnt quite remember its correct name, i
believe the site is between Sandsend village and Whitby

regards

Alan

Old March 13th 05, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Douglas

"Bram" wrote in message
Does anyone know of or have any contact details for a caravan park just
north of Whitby. I believe its called Sandsend but the chap who told me of
it had no phone number and couldnt quite remember its correct name, i
believe the site is between Sandsend village and Whitby

regards

Alan

There's only one I can think of directly between Whitby and Sandsend.

Stands up on the non-shore side of the road overlooking the golf course.

Never tried it but think this is it

http://www.sandfieldhousefarm.co.uk/

Bob

--
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

Old March 13th 05, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pb

In article , says...
Does anyone know of or have any contact details for a caravan park just
north of Whitby. I believe its called Sandsend but the chap who told me of
it had no phone number and couldnt quite remember its correct name, i
believe the site is between Sandsend village and Whitby

regards

Alan

Try
http://www.ukcampsite.com/yorkshire/sandfield.htm

but beware the site lance corporal, he likes to make sure you are well aware of
the eleven o'clock rule. Woe betide you if you are not seen to be packing up on
time on your day of departure.

Old March 13th 05, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"pb" wrote in message
.com...
In article ,
says...
Does anyone know of or have any contact details for a caravan park just
north of Whitby. I believe its called Sandsend but the chap who told me
of
it had no phone number and couldnt quite remember its correct name, i
believe the site is between Sandsend village and Whitby

regards

Alan

Try
http://www.ukcampsite.com/yorkshire/sandfield.htm

but beware the site lance corporal, he likes to make sure you are well
aware of
the eleven o'clock rule. Woe betide you if you are not seen to be packing
up on
time on your day of departure.

Sounds good to me :-)

Mary

Old March 13th 05, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"pb" wrote in message
.com...
In article ,
says...

Old March 13th 05, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bram

looks like thats the site, noticed they dont allow tents and i would need
one for the kids, thanks for the info tho

regards

Alan

Old March 13th 05, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Malcolm Kane

In message , Bram
writes
looks like thats the site, noticed they dont allow tents and i would need
one for the kids, thanks for the info tho

regards

Alan

I know it is in the opposite direction but Abbot's House Goathland is
easy going and I don't think they would mind tents.

It won't make any difference but if you do use them tell them it was
because of my post.
--
Malcolm Kane