Foil Sun Screen for Windows Supplier ??

Old March 13th 05, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nick

Default Foil Sun Screen for Windows Supplier ??

Hi,

I have made black mesh screens/curtains for my
Renult Espace which I sleep in like a camper van
and I'm looking for a supplier of the foil fabric material
that is used in sun screens/window covers.

Cheers

Nick

Old March 13th 05, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Douglas

"Nick" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi,

I have made black mesh screens/curtains for my
Renult Espace which I sleep in like a camper van
and I'm looking for a supplier of the foil fabric material
that is used in sun screens/window covers.

Cheers

Nick

If I interpret correctly, and you're looking for the sort of stuff that
internal (rather than external) 'silver screens' are made from, then CAK
Tanks used to do it by the metre, along with edging tape and suction
suckers, etc.

www.caktanks.co.uk

for contact details.

(the website has been under construction for years, but the details are
correct)

The catalogue is well worth having - lots of stuff for self build.

Bob
--
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

Old March 13th 05, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
techno

"Bob Douglas" wrote in message
"Nick" wrote in message
[...]

I tried to buy some off CAK, but they were so slow. Rarely can you get
through on the phone, take days to answer faxes. In the end I bought the
material and edging from these people
http://www.taylormade-window-covers.co.uk/ and as it happens they were
cheaper!

Old March 14th 05, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:42:44 GMT, "Nick" wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I have made black mesh screens/curtains for my
| Renult Espace which I sleep in like a camper van
| and I'm looking for a supplier of the foil fabric material
| that is used in sun screens/window covers.

Beware some campsites will not allow you to use it for sleeping.

--
Dave F
Old March 14th 05, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning