hitch lock

Old March 14th 05, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tourerjon

Default hitch lock

Has anybody purchased a hitch lock for the winterhoff ws3000? If so
where from and how much? thanks
Old March 14th 05, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nebulous

"tourerjon" wrote in message
om...
Has anybody purchased a hitch lock for the winterhoff ws3000? If so
where from and how much? thanks

I haven't purchased one, but I got one of these with my caravan.

http://tinyurl.com/4cxlm

I've certainly had no cause to be concerned about it.

Neb

Old March 15th 05, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Walker

gGot mine from Cambells"tourerjon" wrote in
message om...