In line fuse rating

Old August 2nd 03, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gareth Slee

Default In line fuse rating

"bill lord" wrote in message
news
I keep blowing the in line fuse for the power to the S socket, at the
moment it has a 15 amp fuse there,does anyone know if this is
sufficient. It only blows if I have the fridge turned on.

Hi Bill

Check out http://www.rydertowing.co.uk/default.htm

Lot's of useful info.

HTH

--
Gareth Slee

http://www.garethslee.com
http://www.lapie.com

Old August 3rd 03, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 19:50:37 +0100, "Gareth Slee"
wrote:

Hi Bill

Check out http://www.rydertowing.co.uk/default.htm

Lot's of useful info.